Mandala - Temporary Tattoo - Extra Large - TempxTats
This ornate and realistic design looks amazing worn on the back, thigh or side of the torso, etc. Temp-Tats make an amazing accessory for bikinis, lingerie, or festival outfits. You can really change up your look by wearing multiple tattoos together.
MEASUREMENT: 7" x 7" in
This design is is also available in a small size, and I also have several other mandala designs- just check out my other listings.
ABOUT AND SHIPPING:
• Combo Deals: Get 50% off on your second set - just select 'Pack of 2' in the "Combo Deals" drop down menu. This is great if you want to wear them more than once or test out different placements!
• All tattoos are shipped already cut and ready for application.
• The designs are original, handcrafted and made to order by Cari Gnam in Miami, FL.
• Orders placed until 4pm EST are shipped on the same day. Orders placed after that are always shipped the next business day.
• Temp-Tats are made with top quality tattoo paper and hypoallergenic ink.
• If you have your own tattoo design that you'd like to bring to life as a temporary tattoo, just navigate to my listing for placing a custom order and let's get started!
APPLICATION AND STORAGE:
• Applies like a regular temporary tattoo, just press it on with a wet sponge. In case of storage, please keep it in cool temperature and away from direct sunlight.
• Lasts for up to a week or more depending on conditions and placement location. Your order will include detailed instructions for application, removal, and tips to make it last as long as possible.
• To keep your Temp-Tat pristine, keep it dry. They can withstand some light splashes of water, and when fully submerged or soaked in the shower, the design will still be there, but will become slightly sticky and less shiny.
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
They can last anywhere from a few days, up to a week. It all depends on how well you care for your tattoo and where it’s placed on the body. Getting the design wet will initiate the degradation process, so if you want it to last as long as possible, place it somewhere on the body that allows you to keep it dry. I will include more detailed tips on how to make it last as long as possible with your order.
If you have an image of your desired tattoo design ready for print, I can make it into a Temp-Tat for you- no problem. Pricing will depend on how big you want it.
When it comes to custom making a tattoo, or modifying an existing tattoo, it depends on your individual request in terms of if I can make your idea come to life. I can print virtually any design or photo you'd like as a tattoo. Designs should be sent ready to print, or with only minor modifications needed.
Typically, I only accept a request to draw up a design from scratch if you’ll be purchasing a large quantity (over 50) due to the time it takes to create. However, feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss your ideas.
Dimensions for each tattoo in my shop are listed in the item details and listing photos show actual size. However, I am happy to modify a design's size to meet your needs. As far as custom tattoos, I can print as large as 8.5" x 11". If you need help deciding what size you need for your tattoo, I'm here to help.
Temp-Tats stay intact as long as they're kept dry. To keep your tattoo looking its best, try to wear it on an area that you can keep out of the water as long as possible. You can always wrap the area tightly with plastic wrap and seal with tape to shower while also keeping the area away from the facet.
A few splashes of water are ok, but complete submersion will cause the clear outer layer to wash off and the design will begin fading. Remember, it is a temporary tattoo after all, it's an accessory that's intended to last a few days, a week at best but it wont even last a day if the proper care instructions are not followed.
Temp-Tats are sent in thin plastic packaging, so it's not practical to wrap them in traditional wrapping paper, but I can make the presentation a little extra special upon request.
Whether you're interested in selling Temp-Tats in your shop or looking for custom tattoos for an event, I'd be thrilled to provide that for you. Message me for details.
Oct 10, 2022
Beautiful and easy to apply
Nov 12, 2021
I was sadly disappointed with the irritation of the plastic wrap not being easily peeled. Also, highly unsatisfied with the fact that the top layer of the tattoo (the thin film layer that gives it a shiny look on your skin) somehow rubbed off-leaving a more henna stain on the skin that is SUPER sticky that it sticks to my shirt and leaves all kind of lint on my skin. I have showered several times attempting to remove the rest of the tattoo but it seems to be like an adhesive bandaid -(sticky and uncomfortable to rub off given it's attached to all the tiny hair on my body.) I'm really frustrated. This was not worth the purchase.
Jul 6, 2021