All-Seeing Illuminati Eye - Temporary Tattoo - TempxTats
This all-seeing illuminati style eye is in a triangle with some intricate, tribalistic, thick line work of leaf designs framing it. Very modern and unique and really adds a bad ass touch to your outfit. Temp-Tats are vivid, unique and realistic.
MEASUREMENTS: 5.5'' x 3.5''
ABOUT AND SHIPPING:
• Combo Deals: Get 50% off on your second set - just select 'Pack of 2' in the "Combo Deals" drop down menu. This is great if you want to wear them more than once or test out different placements!
• All tattoos are shipped already cut and ready for application.
• The designs are original, handcrafted and made to order by Cari Gnam in Miami, FL.
• Orders placed until 4pm EST are shipped on the same day. Orders placed after that are always shipped the next business day.
• Temp-Tats are made with top quality tattoo paper and hypoallergenic ink.
• If you have your own tattoo design that you'd like to bring to life as a temporary tattoo, just navigate to my listing for placing a custom order and let's get started!
APPLICATION AND STORAGE:
• Applies like a regular temporary tattoo, just press it on with a wet sponge. In case of storage, please keep it in cool temperature and away from direct sunlight.
• Lasts for up to a week or more depending on conditions and placement location. Your order will include detailed instructions for application, removal, and tips to make it last as long as possible.
• To keep your Temp-Tat pristine, keep it dry. They can withstand some light splashes of water, and when fully submerged or soaked in the shower, the design will still be there, but will become slightly sticky and less shiny.
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
They can last anywhere from a few days, to up to two weeks. It all depends on how well you care for your tattoo and where it’s placed on the body. Getting the design wet will initiate the degradation process, so if you want it to last as long as possible, place it somewhere on the body that allows you to keep it dry. I will include more detailed tips on how to make it last as long as possible with your order.
If you have an image of your desired tattoo design ready for print, I can make it into a Temp-Tat for you- no problem. Pricing will depend on how big you want it.
When it comes to custom designing a tattoo from scratch, or modifying an existing tattoo, it depends on your individual request in terms of if I can make your idea come to life. Typically, I only accept a “from scratch” order if you’ll be purchasing a large quantity (over 50) due to the time it takes to create. However, feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss your ideas.
Aug 29, 2020
Amazing!!! Cari was so nice and responded right away! Really easy to put on! Definitely a returning customer
Jan 22, 2020
I was really excited to receive these temporary tattoos since I am working on a design I would like to eventually add to my sleeve. I received a regular white envelope that was bent at the bottom. As soon as I opened it, I noticed the damage at the tip of the tattoo. I immediately took pictures and sent them to Cari asking if it would be possible to get a replacement. She responded about a week later after I messaged her again and said her initial message didn’t go through (which happens. I understand). However, her response was accusatory rather than willing to offer assistance. The artwork is nice, but customer service is lacking. This could have been avoided if the tattoos were packaged better.